Learn more about Hui Mālama Ola Nā ʻŌiwi: IRS Form 990
Hui Mālama Ola Nā ʻŌiwi has provided health services for Hawaiʻi Island for over 26 years. Our education efforts aim to provide our community with the tools and knowledge to Live Longer & Feel Better, Together.
Current services include:
- Classes for Diabetes, Hypertension, and Nutrition
- Diabetes Support Group
- Community presentations and education at community events
- Traditional Hawaiian healing education including: Laʻau Lapaʻau workshops and presentations, Lomi Lomi Ha Ha classes, 1:1 consultations, Hoʻoponopono, and Grow Your Own Laʻau classes.
- Cancer Program: Cancer Patient Navigation and Cancer Support Group
- Keiki Health: Immunization Program, Mālama Nā Keiki Festival
- Women’s Health Programs: Healthy
- Hāpai Prenatal Program, Ladies Night Out
- Specialty Transportation
- Fitness classes
We continually strive to stay informed on what health information is most needed here in Hawaiʻi County and develop services to meet those needs. With generous donations such as yours, we are able to expand services to continue helping our community.
You can also mail your donation to:
Hui Mālama Ola Nā ʻŌiwi
1438 Kilauea Avenue
Hilo, HI 96720
Mahalo for considering donating to us. We also accept non-monetary donations in the form of health education tools, office supplies, and a variety of items to be used as incentives at programs and services (i.e. school supplies as a prize for children at our annual Mālama Nā Keiki Festival). Please contact us to begin a discussion about your non-monetary contribution. (808)969-9220