Hui Mālama Ola Nā ‘Ōiwi's Community Wellness Program provides services for communities and organizations in an effort to improve health and wellness across Hawaiʻi Island.
- Health education presentations in schools, businesses, and community groups
- Health education at community events
- Cancer awareness and early detection
- Traditional Hawaiian healing
- And more!
- Community health resource referrals
- Health screenings at community events
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- Otitis Media (screening for ear infections, which can lead to hearing loss)
- Registration for Hui Mālama Ola Nā ‘Ōiwi services
If you or your organization is interested in having our community wellness services, please contact Wanda Louis, RN, Community Health Coordinator, at (808) 969-9220.